E-Invoicing – Managing the transition to E-Invoicing
Electronic invoicing processes (e-Invoice) offer several clear benefits
- Cost Saving – Manual processing, printing and postal costs of traditional invoices is hugely expensive when compared to an automated, electronic version. With transition to e-invoicing you can save up to $8 per paper document
- Increased Productivity – Automated processes significantly reduce the amount of manual work that traditional processes demand which means that your staff can focus on more important, higher value activities
- Better Supplier Relationships – Guaranteed, efficient communication of invoices means that you and your suppliers have better control of your business
When looking at how e-Invoicing can benefit your company, you should understand that the higher the number of invoices processed electronically, the greater the benefit. The target for most companies successfully using E-Invoicing is to maximize the amount of invoices processed electronically as quickly as possible.
With SEEBURGER Managed Services you can easily achieve this target – without capital investment and with a minimal amount of effort, meaning that you can instantly benefit from the many advantages of E-Invoicing with SEEBURGER's full service solution.
Benefits at a glance
Electronic processing of invoice receipts with SEEBURGER Invoice Managed Services
- Priced per invoice
- No investments in staff, know-how, it-infrastructure, licenses or maintenance.
- Reduces your processing costs by up to 80 %
- Efficient, smooth and trouble-free transition to E-Invoicing
- SEEBURGER manages the entire process, from onboarding of business partners to EDI clearing, right through to monitoring
- SEEBURGER handles all technical questions and connects all your business partners
- Automatic, complete integration to all financial and back-end systems
- Guaranteed compliance with all known regulations and guidelines
The SEEBURGER expertise
- Extensive know-how of E-Invoicing
- Comprehensively SAP-certified
- Experience and expertise guarantees a risk-free process
- Managed Services are based on SEEBURGER’S Business Integration Suite